The Sunrise Desk Single Monitor Setup
Introducing the new Sunrise Desktop Riser that is ergonomically designed to adapt to your needs while at your desk! This space-saving desktop riser sits on your conventional desk and allows you to move from a seated to standing position using a powerful motor that moves up/down with control and ease at just the touch of a button. The height can be adjusted from 1.4" to 21.1" making the Sunrise able to accommodate people of different heights. The VESA compatible plate is flexible which means you can not only tilt your monitor forward and backwards by 45 degrees, but it also rotates 360 degrees so that you can have a landscape or portrait view of your monitor. Curved monitors may also be mounted on the Sunrise. Cords create unnecessary hassle at your desk, which is why the Sunrise has an integrated cable management system so that computer cords stay out of your way. The thin and durable keyboard tray also contributes to creating a more clean surface area on your desk.
- Durable, electric motor that adjusts from 1.4" to 21.1"
- Tiltable VESA compatible plate that allows different viewing angles, and portrait and landscape views
- Integrated cable management system that keeps wires tucked away
- Tablet/notebook organizer
Note: Given the continuous technology development and improvements, Zero Gravity Tables reserves the right to change, improve and/or enhance the design or technical specifications of our products, at any time, without notice. In some occasions, you may receive a product that has additional features and benefits that are not always reflected in the description and imagery.
Find Similar Products by Category
- Quickly Pair your workstation and phone via Bluetooth
- Pair multiple devices and stay connected for next use
- Seamlessly control your desk height from your device
- Customize your preferred height presets
- Effortlessly flip between presets with automatic drive
- Set and track your fitness goals
- Get movement reminders to boost health benefits
- Compete with colleagues and encourage each other